27 North Street, Inverurie, AB51 4RP
Aberchirder AB54 7PS
A. From The North (Huntly) (A 96)
1. When you get to Inverurie, turn left at the first roundabout.
2. Go straight ahead at the first small roundabout (by Morrisons) and down Blackhall Road.
3. Turn left at the next roundabout (Co-Op/Farmfoods on left).
4. Continue along up North Street; Number 27 is approximately 200yds on the left.
B. From the South (Aberdeen) (A 96)
1. Go straight ahead at the Port Elphinstone roundabout.
2. The road ceases to be a dual-carriageway. Continue over river.
3. At the next roundabout, turn right - and follow previous instructions (As above).
C. From Old Meldrum (B9170)
1. As you enter Inverurie, go straight ahead at the traffic lights and over the railway bridge.
2. Go straight past the next traffic lights, then take the 2nd right turn opposite Mitchell’s Dairy and in front of Town House.
3. Turn right at the main roundabout (30 yards) onto West High Street.
4. Continue over the first pedestrian crossing (traffic lights) and straight ahead past the Post Office/Constitution St./Clydesdale Bank junction and second pedestrian crossing to a roundabout (approx. 300yds).
5. Bear right at the roundabout (by Wetherspoon) along North Street (approximately 200 yards on left) to Number 27.
Available upon appointment.